Premier Short Let Hirer Terms
50% of the fare is due to confirm your stay when you first book the property of your choice. The remaining 50% of the fare is then due 8 weeks before your stay commences. In the event a guest books their stay 8 weeks prior to the start date the full fare is required to confirm your stay.
Inclusive in Fare:
- Introduction/Welcome pack: A complimentary pack of essential cleaning products, tea and coffee, milk, sugar and bathing products (Soap, shampoo and paper goods).
- Laundry provisions: Suitable bed linen, bath towels per guest, bath mats, tea towels and table clothes (Where applicable)
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water, taxes, television license and telephone bills (Limit is applicable, please ask for more details)
- Booking fee - Required when first booking your stay, and due when the first instalment of your fare is paid. This fee of £50 (Incl. VAT) is non-refundable in the event of cancellation; this fee is also applied to all admin charges thereafter.
- Departure clean - Based on the property designation, a mandatory clean is to take place when the guest's stay comes to an end. This charge is applicable to all properties; please see departure clean charges and the duration below.
- Late/Early arrival - Usual arrival time is between 1500 and 1800hrs, earlier or later arrivals will attract a surcharge:
- Early arrival (12:00 to 15:00) - admin fee of £40.
- Before 12:00pm a fee of 1 nights rent is applied.
- Late arrival (18:00hrs to 19:30hrs) - admin fee of £40.
- Late/early departure - Usual departure time is before 10:00 am, later departure times will attract a surcharge:
- Late departure (10:00 to 12:00hrs) - admin fee of £40.
- After 12:00hrs a fee of 1 nights rental will be applied.
- Sunday or bank holiday arrival - admin fee of £40
- Weekly clean - Charge is calculated on an hourly basis and requirement for this service must be agreed before or at the time booking takes place.
- High chair - a Charge of £15 for the first week decreasing to £10 per week thereafter, requirement for this service must be agreed before or at the time booking takes place.
- Travel cot - a Charge of £15 (Incl. linen) for the first week decreasing to £10 per week thereafter, requirement for this service must be agreed before or at the time booking takes place.
- Additional guest or sofa bed - a Charge of £40 (Incl. linen) for the first week decreasing to £25 per week thereafter, requirement for this service must be agreed before or at the time booking takes place.
- Extra towels or linen - Charges of extra bed linen dependant on size of bed and start from £9.50. Extra towels are charges at £10 per pack (4 towels)
- Food Pack - From £50 - call now for more details
- Cancellation fee - We must receive notice of cancellation in writing (confirmation of cancellation confirmed on receipt of notice).
- If notice is given more than 8 weeks' notice - 25% of fare and booking fee will be forfeited, damages deposit will be refunded.
- Notice received less than 8 weeks prior to start date - All fare and booking fee will be forefeited, damages deposit refunded.*
* Please ensure adequate holiday insurance to cover for cancellation charges in case of illness or other circumstances forcing the guest to cancel their stay.
- Concierge - Call now for more information on our concierge service currently available
Premier Short Lets Property Grading
Premier Oxford Short Lets' grading structure works based on the evaluation score a property receives. We have three clear and concise tiers that our properties fall into:
Our highest possible grading which offers furnishing, fixture and fittings to the guest and their visitors that will rival any 5 star hotel. The electrical equipment provided is of the highest quality as are all kitchen utensils and appliances. Only the best materials are used in the furnishing of the property providing an experience second to none. Properties that provide the guest with this air of quality coupled with a superb and desirable location receives a Diamond grading.
Properties rated as Platinum have excellent facilities, with materials and furnishings being of top quality. Bed linen and soft furnishings are exquisite, and are maintained to offer their full luxury throughout the guest's full stay. Platinum properties will be in a good location not too far from local amenities and transport links.
Consisting of good quality materials and furnishings, Gold awarded properties offer comfortable, clean and luxurious accommodation to suit any needs. With equipment, furniture and decoration meeting our high standards this grading still offers quality for all budgets.
* Each property comes fully furnished in line with which grading it adheres too. The fare entitles the guest(s) to a weekly bed linen, towel and kitchen fabric change, electricity, gas, council tax, television license, phone charges (Limit is applicable) and the introduction pack.